HELPING CLIENTS OVERCOME COMPLEX FINANCIAL ADVERSITY
SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT VENTURA & LOS ANGELES COUNTIES
OXNARD & WOODLAND HILLS BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DEDICATED TO FINDING YOUR DEBT SOLUTIONS
The bankruptcy attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael H. Raichelson provide the experience, legal knowledge and personalized service that gives the people of Ventura County and Los Angeles County the debt relief they need. In the current economy, we understand how hardworking people can still struggle with their finances. A sudden illness, loss of a job, divorce or any number of unfortunate events outside of someone's control is all it takes to put years of sound financial planning in disarray. Our focus is on providing debt relief solutions that give our clients a fresh start and the tools they need to handle life after bankruptcy.
COMMITTED OXNARD BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS AND VENTURA TAX DEBT ATTORNEYS
Firm founder Michael H. Raichelson has more than twenty-three years of experience as an attorney in California and provides individualized advice and representation in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — We can help you use Chapter 7 bankruptcy to get a fresh start while hanging on to as many of your assets as possible.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you are struggling with debt, but uncomfortable with the idea of liquidating your assets, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may provide the solution you need.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Businesses that have assumed too much debt and too many fiscal obligations may benefit from reorganization under Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Business bankruptcy — We assist businesses of all types throughout Los Angeles and Ventura counties in considering and implementing their business bankruptcy options.
- Bankruptcy alternatives — Bankruptcy is a big decision. That is why we help clients in considering the full range of bankruptcy alternatives.
- Foreclosure defense — If you have fallen behind on mortgage payments for your home or place of business, our Northridge attorneys can provide foreclosure defense to help you keep your property longer.
- Tax debt — We know the interplay between bankruptcy and tax law and can help you understand what types of tax debt are dischargeable.
- Loan modification — We can help you work with lenders to manage your payments without resorting to bankruptcy through effective loan modification.
- Credit card debt — Because it is one of the leading causes of bankruptcy in the United States, our attorneys understand how to help clients deal with credit card debt.
- Wage garnishment — If your wages are being garnished because of back taxes, court judgments or other non-domestic debt, we can help you exercise your options.
- Creditor rights — Our attorneys use their substantial debt and bankruptcy experience to protect creditor rights during debt negotiations and bankruptcy proceedings.
Our Oxnard & Woodland Hills bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the bankruptcy process and beyond, demystifying these complex proceedings and ensuring that federal bankruptcy laws are understandable to you. The process begins with an in-depth study of your finances, during which our attorneys explain the various options you have in debt relief, including Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and other forms of debt settlement. If we decide that personal bankruptcy is the best option to get you back on your feet, our attorneys ensure that you are informed every step of the way and ready to make sound decisions that preserve your financial future.
CALIFORNIA BANKRUPTCY CAN STOP CREDITOR HARASSMENT AND FORECLOSURES
When people find themselves struggling with crushing debt or delinquent and unpaid bills, they may understandably be avoiding creditors or hoping they somehow go away or forget about the debt. These problems usually get worse with time, especially if you ignore them. When you ask the Law Offices of Michael H. Raichelson for help, you are taking action to put your life back on track and put the financial problems of the past behind you. Hiring a Ventura bankruptcy attorney to help you file for bankruptcy can stop creditor harassment immediately. The phone calls stop, as do attempts at repossession, wage garnishments or foreclosure. Personal bankruptcy can give you breathing room as you take control of your future.
EXPERIENCED VENTURA COUNTY AND LOS ANGELES COUNTY BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS PROVIDING THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED
Mr. Raichelson has an outstanding reputation among clients, peers, and colleagues for his excellent service. In 2011, Mr. Raichelson was honored as one of the top lawyers in the Los Angeles area by being named a California Super Lawyer of Southern California.
Take the first step towards debt relief and contact us today
Few things frighten people more than money problems. Many people are hesitant to even talk about them. You do not have to face these situations alone. When you pick up the phone to contact the Law Offices of Michael H. Raichelson, you take a large step towards putting your financial stress behind you. We are focused on giving our clients a fresh start and our attorneys have helped countless people in Oxnard, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Northridge, Van Nuys, and throughout Los Angeles and Ventura counties improve their lives. For a free initial consultation, call us at 818-444-7770 or contact us online.